Thank you for expressing interest in our volunteer opportunities!
TABLE nc is seeking volunteers for the following activities
Activity type/what volunteers can expect:
- Bagging shifts (onsite)- volunteers help make bags of either non-perishables or fresh produce that will be delivered to kids on our roster
- Unboxing/sorting shifts (onsite)- volunteers help unload delivery trucks, sort through donations & stock our shelves
- Delivery shifts (onsite)- volunteers pick up bags of food at TABLE & then deliver them door to door to families in Orange county.
- Kids Shift (onsite)- this opportunity is specifically for kids & their parents. Volunteers make bags of non-perishables that will be delivered to TABLE families. The shift is best suited for elementary-age kids, but older or younger children are also welcome!
- Food Drive (remote)- volunteers can collect non-perishables to donate to TABLE
Day(s)/Dates of the week people can volunteer:
- Monday: 1-2:30pm bagging shift, 6-7:30pm bagging shift
- Tuesday: 12-2pm bagging shift, 6-7:30 bagging shift
- Wednesday: 12-2pm bagging shift, 4-5pm Kids shift, 6-7:30 bagging shift
- Thursday: 12-2pm bagging shift, 6-7:30pm unboxing/sorting shift
Capacity (# of people you can host onsite):
- Max of 7 volunteers at a time. These opportunities are posted on our sign-up website!
August 23 @ 09:45
09:45 — 11:45 (2h)
Large Group, Medium Group, Small Group