Apply For Funding
United Way of the Greater Triangle hosts a community-led and rigorously evaluated Request for Proposals process to determine its funded partner. These funds are granted through the Community Impact Fund.
The 2021 Community Impact Fund RFP process has closed.
Applications for the next 10 To Watch RFP process will be announced and posted on this page in Spring 2023. For more information about 10 To Watch, click here.
- Nonprofits can apply for funding under one of our three impact pillars: Cradle to Career, Healthy Families, and Equity In Leadership.
- We prioritize hunger, affordable housing, mental health, education, and career readiness as areas of focus for our investments.
- We invest in both collaborative partnerships and single agency programs. Nonprofit partners can choose to apply using the strategy that best fits their organizations.
- Applications will be reviewed by community volunteers to ensure pillar alignment and impact.
- For questions regarding the RFP process, please contact Nick Allen.
Outside of the Triangle?
If you are seeking partnership opportunities with United Way but are not located in Durham, Johnston, Orange, or Wake County, please visit United Way Worldwide’s website for more details.